Mobile Therapy Services - In-Home Physiotherapy 22 Leatherwood Crescent Winnipeg, Manitoba R2G 3M9 Phone: 204-228-8330 - Jim Caithness BMR(PT) Fax: 204-663-3888 Website: http://www.mobiletherapyservices.ca/en/ From the website:
We're Mobile When You're Not
Mobile Therapy Services of Winnipeg has helped hundreds of patients like you achieve their maximum level of function through our in-home physiotherapy programs. We are an in-home physiotherapy service dedicated to providing the highest quality in-home physiotherapy assessment and treatment possible to aid clients in maximizing their quality of life and functional independence. We promote home or workplace based treatment which considers the physical, social and emotional factors affecting people’s lives.
Who Benefits From Mobile Therapy Services?
• Home Bound: Those clients who cannot travel or have difficulty travelling out of their homes due to reduced mobility, pain or illness can especially benefit from physiotherapy within their home.
• Office Workers: For those clients who have busy schedules, we provide physiotherapy at your workplace,
thereby saving you time.
• Seniors: We provide individualized physiotherapy treatments and exercise programs within the comfort of your own home, taking into account specific needs for each person.
• Residents of Personal Care Homes: We treat residents in personal care homes, thereby eliminating the need to arrange for transportation to a hospital or rehabilitative setting.
• Parents: We treat you in your home, thus eliminating the need to arrange childcare, transportation etc., which would be normally required to attend physiotherapy outside your home.
Whether we visit you in the comfort of your home, or in the convenience of your workplace, we will provide you with the high quality physiotherapy treatments necessary to have the best functional independence and quality of life possible. For appointments, referrals and more, please any time. We will answer all inquiries within one business day.